DTC P1505: PCV Air Leakage
1. Reset the ECM/PCM.
2. Start the engine. Hold the engine at 3,000 rpm with no load (in Park or neutral) until the radiator fan comes on.
DTC P0505: Idle Control System Malfunction
NOTE: If DTC P1519 is stored at the same time as DTC P0505, troubleshooting DTC P1519 first, then recheck for DTC P0505.
1. Start the engine. Hold the engine at 3,000 rpm with no load (in Park or neutral) until the radiator fan comes on, then let it idle.
2. Check the engine speed at idle with no-load conditions: headlights, blower fan, rear defogger, radiator fan, and air conditioner off.
Is the engine running at 650 ± 50 rpm ?
YES - Intermittent failure, system is OK at this time.
NO - If the idle speed is less than 600 rpm. go to step 3; if it's 700 rpm or higher, go to step 4.
3. Disconnect the idle air control (IAC) valve 3P connector.
Does the engine speed increase or fluctuate?
YES - Check the idle speed. If the idle will not adjust properly, clean the passage in the throttle body. and then adjust the idle.
NO - Replace the IAC valve.
5. Remove the intake air duct from the throttle body.
6. Start the engine, and let it idle.